We all want to take full advantage of any good weather that arrives, and this Alps Compact Modular Casual Dining Set has been designed with just that brief in mind. Made from quality weave on a long-lasting, but lightweight aluminium frame, this delightful set consists of two sofas, two footstools and a table. The comfortable, deeply cushioned sofas and coordinated cushioned footstools are in a subtle, mixed brown weave and have neutral Eden season-proof cushions, allowing you to leave the set out all summer long and not have to dash out to bring the cushions in when it starts to rain.
The cushion covers can be removed for washing, and the cushions should be stored indoors during more extreme weather. The 90cm square, weave casual dining table is a great, practical size, with plenty of room for a meal or for quick drinks, and it has a 5mm safety glass top over the weave, making it easy to clean. What could be nicer, when the weather is lovely, than to spend the time outside, and what would look better on your patio than this smart and comfortable Alps Compact Modular Casual Dining Set, designed with versatility in mind so that you can relax and unwind in the generously deep seating or sit up and enjoy a meal at the table.
This Set Includes: 2 x Alps Compact Modular Sofas, 2 x Footstools and 1 x Alps 90 x 90cm Casual Dining Table.
Suitable For: Outdoors
Seating Capacity: 6
Table Top: Weave with aluminium frames. 5mm safety glass tabletops.
Table Shape: Square
Warranty: 3 Years
Bullnose curved edge on all seat cushions for style and comfort.
Polyboard inserts under all table tops to prevent excessive sagging. Removable cushion covers for easy cleaning.
Scatter cushions sold separately
This product will be dispatched using our "Named Day Delivery" service:
- For UK mainland addresses, after you place your order we will email you a link to our delivery calendar, so you can choose your delivery date. This will offer a choice of delivery dates from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) available for your postcode.
- Saturdays will be included during peak times although will not be available for all areas.
- For addresses in, the Highlands and offshore islands, our parcel carrier will call you within 10 working days of ordering to agree a convenient delivery day Monday to Friday.
- Once your order has been scheduled for delivery, our parcel carrier will contact you 24 hours beforehand providing you with a 3-hour time window for delivery.
- We currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- In the infrequent event of problems on the day of delivery, you will receive a call to notify you and discuss alternative arrangements.
When you buy from Dobbies.com, we want you to be happy with your purchase. However, we know sometimes you may wish to return products you have bought from us. Please visit
Returns & Refunds
for more information