Part of Ashleigh & Burwood's Lamp Fragrances range, this high quality Moroccan Spice Lamp Fragrance contains 500ml of scent and is the perfect way to experience an aroma you enjoy.
This exotic scent will weave a mix of warm and spicy fragrances around your room. With blended notes of honey, orange and nutmeg, all on a base of sandalwood, agarwood and resin, this scent will evoke the sense and scents of a hot Moroccan bazaar as it fills your home.
A brand synonymous with quality and creative home fragrances, the Ashleigh & Burwood Lamps and Fragrances are a powerful and lovely way to spread scents throughout your home. Burning a lamp for around twenty to twenty five minutes will give you the optimum level of fragrance in an average room (20sqm).
- Lamp fragrances are a powerful alternative to scented candles.
- Must be used in an Ashleigh & Burwood lamp.
- Perfect as a gift or a treat for yourself.
- Pour lamp fragrance into the Fragrance Lamp always using the funnel provided.
- When lighting stand back and do not light flame whilst leaning over the product itself as flame can be up to 3" high.
- MUST be kept away from drafts and must not be moved while lit.
- Keep on a flat surface and MUST be kept away from children as the snuffer cap can become hot and the stone wick is extremely hot!
Moroccan Spice Lamp Fragrance PFL915/948/3008(Contains:Isopropyl alcohol). Flammable Liquid, Hazard Category 2 Eye Damage / Irritation Category 2 Specific Target Organ Toxicity (Single Exposure) Category 3 H225, Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H319, Causes serious eye irritation. H336, May cause drowsiness or dizziness.