This RHS-Endorsed Hand-Held Bulb Planter from Burgon & Ball is designed to make the job of planting bulbs and potatoes quicker and easier, especially if you plan to plant a lot.
- It has a handy measure embossed on to the side of the body of the tool to ensure that the hole is set at the perfect depth.
- This useful tool will certainly help to speed up your planting jobs.
- With an FSC® ash handle and a body made from durable stainless steel, the planter is resistant to rust, and with a lifetime guarantee, it will give you a lifetime's service.
- Endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Penetrates packed ground, cleanly removing a 6cm diameter core
- Depth marking to 4" for precise planting
- Width: 6cm
- Overall length: 28cm
Press the body of the planter into the soil, twist to remove the soil core which is made easier due to a deeply serrated edge, and once the bulb is in place, replace the soil into the hole.