Unsure whether to choose a gas or a charcoal barbecue? This Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill from Char-Broil is the perfect choice. The combination grill changes from gas to charcoal quickly, easily and without the need for tools. The unit has three main burners with cast iron grates, giving you plenty of room to cook for friends and family. The patented charcoal tray encourages more efficient burning and cooking, with fewer flare-ups. There is a handy side burner for gravy, sauces or vegetables, while side shelf keeps tools close at hand and gives you preparation room. The large wheels on the cart make it easy to reposition the grill wherever you wish. Built to last with stainless steel burners and porcelain-coated cast iron grates, Gas2Coal offers you the best of both barbecuing worlds.
- Stainless Steel Burners - Our durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last. (Burner ports may vary per model).
- W-Warranty Burners 2 Years W-Warranty Grates/ Emitters 2 Years W-Warranty Lid / Firebox 2 Years W-Warranty Other Parts 2 Years
- Self Assembly
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates are removable and easy to clean
- Warming Rack - Use this removeable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
- Patented charcoal tray allows charcoal to burn top down rather than bottom up
- 3 burners and 1 side burner for versatility
- Cast iron grate
116.8cm x 133.4cm x 62.9cm
Full Delivery & Returns
This product will be dispatched using our "Named Day Delivery" service:
- For UK mainland addresses, after you place your order we will email you a link to our delivery calendar, so you can choose your delivery date. This will offer a choice of delivery dates from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) available for your postcode.
- Saturdays will be included during peak times although will not be available for all areas.
- For addresses in, the Highlands and offshore islands, our parcel carrier will call you within 10 working days of ordering to agree a convenient delivery day Monday to Friday.
- Once your order has been scheduled for delivery, our parcel carrier will contact you 24 hours beforehand providing you with a 3-hour time window for delivery.
- We currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- In the infrequent event of problems on the day of delivery, you will receive a call to notify you and discuss alternative arrangements.