The Pressure Treated Overlap 10x8 Apex Workshop from Forest has no windows, providing you with increased protection of your belongings, as they are not left on show. It also comes with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). This security workshop is manufactured from straight cut timber boards that are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions. This building has a black sand felted OSB roof and for a high quality finish on this garden shed, the barge boards have been smooth planed and we have added a finial for a decorative touch. The strong braced double "Z" framed doors can be secured with a padlock using the hasp and staple latch (padlock not included). These garden workshops are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and all timber used to construct this shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost.
All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this workshop are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- High quality Overlap 10x8 Apex Security Workshop from Forest
- Lack of windows keeps your items hidden
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for extra security
- 15 year warranty against rot and fungal damage
- Pressure treated timber boarded floor
- Strengthened door with double "Z" framing
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28x28mm framing
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- 15 Years anti-rot