This Overlap 7x5 Apex Shed Double Door from Forest will help keep your garden clutter free and offer a secure space for you to store garden equipment, and with higher eaves than most other brands, you can move easier and store more.
The shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that overlap, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. The fixed window will not become brittle or yellow over time due to being made from unbreakable polycarbonate and is fixed with one-way security screws for increased peace of mind. For added strength and security, the double doors are braced with double "Z" framing and can be positioned either end of the shed to suit your garden, and you can also choose which side the window wall is during construction. The doors feature hidden door hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). Due to the pressure treatment of this shed it is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. The smooth planed barge board and finial give this shed an attractive finish.
All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- The Pressure Treated Overlap 7x5 Pent Shed from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28x28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included