This compact Pressure Treated Overlap 4x3 Apex Shed from Forest provides a convenient and secure home for your belongings and is ideal for positioning in a corner in smaller gardens. The door is braced with sturdy double “Z” framing, hung with hidden hinges for security and further secured with a hasp and staple latch. It can be hung on either side to suit its location. This security shed is manufactured from straight cut overlap timber boards which give flexibility, allowing for natural movement in changing weather conditions. The timber used to construct this shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. Rather than the more common OSB sheet floors, this shed features a strong solid timber boarded floor, which has also been pressure treated to protect it against rot, and enables the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. This building has a black sand felted roof constructed from solid sheet material and the smooth planed barge boards and finial finish the shed with a decorative touch. Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- High quality Overlap 4x3 Apex Security Shed from Forest
- Lack of windows keeps your items hidden
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for extra security
- 15 year warranty against rot and fungal damage
- Pressure treated timber boarded floor
- Strengthened door with double "Z" framing
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and floor and 28x28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- 15 Years anti-rot