Kent & Stowe's Hand Fork is an essential piece of gardening equipment, being ideal for use in borders and raised beds for weeding, creating holes for planting and for general tidying. The comfortable handle is made from shaped ash wood. It has high quality, durable, carbon steel prongs to ensure that the job gets done with minimal soil adhesion. The neck of the fork has been set at the optimum angle for ease of use and reduction of finger scraping.
- Ideal for use in borders and raised beds
- High-quality carbon steel prongs
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood contoured for perfect comfortable grip
- Efficient cultivation with minimal soil adhesion
- Cranked shaft to protect knuckles during work
- 10-year guarantee