When you have a cutting task that is beyond the capabilities of secateurs, the Kent & Stowe General Purpose Loppers are the ideal tool for removing larger stems or branches with a clean and smooth cut.
Perfect for the light and general pruning of green live wood, they are suitable for all skill levels of gardener, including keen amateurs. Further enhanced with a sap groove to prevent the blades sticking, the General Purpose Loppers are also a great choice for delicate stems as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising.
- Premium ground carbon steel noon-stick blades for a smoother cut.
- Produces a clean cut with minimal damage.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade to prevent them from sticking.
- Aluminium lightweight comfort non-slip handles.
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, a bypass action is less likely to cause bruising to the stem.
- Ideal for the light and general pruning of green live wood and for the keen amateur gardener.
- Bypass Loppers are not ideal for deadwood as this will blunt the blades.
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary