The Kent & Stowe Kids Digging Fork has been beautifully hand crafted to ensure that the tool is suitable and appropriate for young gardeners. Recommended for children 4 years old and above, the digging fork should be used with adult supervision, and is a great way to get little ones involved in soil-turning and cultivating.
- High quality stainless steel rounded tines.
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood, split to form a traditional YD.
- Proportionally smaller and lighter than an adult's digging fork.
- 3 rounded tines for effective digging.
- Hand crafted to ensure the tool is suitable for children.
- Used for cultivation, soil turning and breaking up soil.
- Suitable for 4 years + with adult supervision.