Ideal for stimulating and maintaining a healthy lawn in the Autumn, the Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Lawn Aerator has been specifically designed to be rust-resistant, minimise soil adhesion, and to eliminate the need to bend - reducing back strain and pain.
4 hollow tines on the high quality stainless steel head allow you to remove core from the earth to relieve soil compaction and improve the flow of oxygen, water and nutrients to the grass roots.
- High quality stainless steel head for minimal soil adhesion.
- T-shaped handle made from beautiful ash wood for easy turning.
- Perfect height for easy working, eliminating the need to bend, reducing back strain.
- 4 hollow tines to remove core from the earth to relieve soil. compaction and stimulate root growth.
- The tines are conically shaped for easy penetration into the soil.
- Excellent rust resistance.
- Minimum soil adhesion.
To be used in the Autumn for maintaining a healthy lawn by improving the movement of oxygen, water and nutrients to the grass roots.