When you have a cutting task that is beyond the capabilities of secateurs, the Kent & Stowe Telescopic Bypass Loppers are the ideal tool for removing larger stems or branches with a clean and healthy cut.
Fitted with a sap groove to prevent the blades sticking, the Telescopic Bypass Loppers are also a great choice for delicate stems as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage.
- Further fitting of large, shock absorbing cushions and lightweight handles make the Telescopic Bypass Loppers as comfortable as possible.
- Drop forged carbon steel non-stick blades for a smoother clean cut.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking.
- Large shock absorbing cushions.
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip.
Versatile with 6 adjustable locking telescopic handle positions; adjustable from 650mm to 900mm.
Cutting diameter 45mm
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stem.
- Ideal for all pruning tasks.
- Bypass Loppers are not ideal for dead wood as this will blunt the blades.
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.