When you have a cutting task that is beyond the capabilities of secateurs, the Kent & Stowe Telescopic Geared Anvil Loppers are the ideal tool for removing larger stems or branches with a clean and powerful cut.
The Anvil Action Loppers have one blade that closes onto a cutting block making it more powerful than bypass, and requiring less effort. The geared mechanism is designed to increase the cutting power, achieving maximum leverage with minimal effort.
- Further fitting of large, shock absorbing cushion buffers and lightweight aluminium handles make the Telescopic Geared Anvil Loppers as comfortable as possible, while also being versatile with 5 locking positions.
- For the powerful pruning of hard dead wood.
- Geared mechanism increases the cutting power to give maximum leverage with minimal effort.
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with a smoother clean cut.
- Aluminum lightweight handles with comfort grip.
- Large shock absorbing cushion buffers.
Easy to use telescopic handles with 5 locking positions; adjustable from 630mm to 830mm.
Cutting diameter 45mm
- Ideal for extra reach while pruning.
- For general pruning especially mature and dead wood.