High-quality carbon steel non-stick 9" wavy blades to prevent branches slipping down, mean the Kent & Stowe Telescopic Hedge Shears are the perfect tool for all trimming needs, particularly those that are out of the normal reach of shears.
Suitable for more demanding tasks, or for the professional gardener, the Telescopic Hedge Shears have been fitted with versatile, easy to use telescopic handles that have 4 adjustable locking positions (680mm to 830mm).
- High quality carbon steel, non-stick blades.
- 9" wavy blades designed to stop the branches slipping down the blade while cutting, providing extra grip.
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip.
Easy to use telescopic handles with 4 locking positions; adjustable from 680mm to 830mm.
Cutting diameter 6mm.
- Ideal for that extra reach while trimming, cutting and shaping hedges and shrubs.
- For the professional gardener or for those facing more demanding tasks.
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.