Lily Flame Fairy Dust Reed Diffuser Refill

Min weight: {{bopController.state.productDetail.minWeightInGrams}}g
Max weight: {{bopController.state.productDetail.maxWeightInGrams}}g

This is a specialist veterinary product. We will ask you a simple set of questions to confirm that you are buying the correct medicine for your pet and know how to use it safely

Warning: By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under 18, by placing an order with us you are confirming that you are over the age of 18.

Order by 3pm for Express Courier Delivery  Some of the items we sell are a bit too bulky to fit on our delivery vans so we offer our customers Next Day Delivery via courier. Deliveries are made from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 5pm on Sundays. Your delivery slot will only be confirmed once your order has been placed.

The Lily-Flame Fairy Dust fragrance is their most popular scent, probably because it will weave the magic of Fairyland around your home as it smells exactly as you'd expect fairy dust to smell - powdery, warm, sparkly and beautifully magical.

This Fairy Dust Reed Diffuser Refill will help you keep your diffuser topped up so that it can continue to spread its beautifully heady scent all around your home. This 200ml bottle of fragrance will last you for ages!

Made in the UK, in Somerset, Lily-Flame is recognised as the UK's best-loved scented candle maker, and the inventor of the candle in a tin. The company is passionate about creating candles that put a twinkle in your eye, a song in your heart and a beautiful fragrance in your home.

Choose from the great range of candles and reed diffusers, and let Lily-Flame put a smile in your home!

Key Features

- Reed diffusers and refills spread wonderful, flame-free fragrance around your home.

- Made in the UK using the highest quality ingredients.

- Unique fragrance blends and design.

- Perfect for a gift or a treat for your home.




Pink Label

Packaging Type

Cardboard Box

Safety Warning

May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANYL ACETATE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. May produce an allergic reaction.