The McCulloch Two Stage Snow Blower PM55 is a powerful yet compact snow blower that will clear away even the thickest snow on your path or driveway. It features a forward and reverse drive, allowing you to clear the snow in any direction. This snow blower has thick tyres for maximum grip, and sturdy back handles for a better grip and greater control when clearing away the snow. This model has a two stage process, which means that there are two mechanisms to move the snow: first one feeds up the snow, and the second then blows the snow out of the engine.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 800 Snow Series
- Working Width: 61cm (24")
- Intake Height: 58.5cm (23")
- Auger Diameter: 30.5cm (12")
- Self Propelled: 6 Forward 2 Reverse
- Two Stage Blower
- Ideal for larger drives, paths & car parks
- Within 10 working days
- Delivered direct from Handy by parcel carrier, usually within 10 working days. Handy do not currently deliver to Northern Ireland or offshore islands.