In a striking combination of red, black and stainless steel, and with a unit packed with great features, the Jupiter Four Burner Gas Barbecue is an ideal choice for the keen or serious barbecue adventurer. This premium model boasts four burners and two grill areas with porcelain-coated grills, which have a removable centres to hold the pizza stone, wok or griddle (available separately), along with a useful warming rack. The porcelain-enamelled, double skinned hood offers improved heat retention and an independently-controlled side burner is perfect for sauces, soups and sides. Set upon a practical, wheeled, double door cabinet, this barbecue also has side tables for extra preparation space, heat gauge, tool hooks, flame tamers, integral spark ignition, drip tray and a bottle opener making it a fantastic cooking station at any event or occasion.
- 2 x Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills, plus pull out section for option to use Pizza stone, griddle or Wok
- Porcelain enamel, double skin roasting hood to prevent rust and scratches.
- Side burner for additional cooking space
- Warming rack
- Side table for additional preparation space
- Internal storage space for optional cooking plates
- Storage cabinet
- Tool rack
- Heat gauge
Product height: 122cm. Product width: 61.5cm. Product depth: 140cm
Red and Stainless Steel
Always follow instruction manual and perform leak test before each cooking session.
Full Delivery & Returns
This product will be dispatched using our "Named Day Delivery" service:
- For UK mainland addresses, after you place your order we will email you a link to our delivery calendar, so you can choose your delivery date. This will offer a choice of delivery dates from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) available for your postcode.
- Saturdays will be included during peak times although will not be available for all areas.
- For addresses in, the Highlands and offshore islands, our parcel carrier will call you within 10 working days of ordering to agree a convenient delivery day Monday to Friday.
- Once your order has been scheduled for delivery, our parcel carrier will contact you 24 hours beforehand providing you with a 3-hour time window for delivery.
- We currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- In the infrequent event of problems on the day of delivery, you will receive a call to notify you and discuss alternative arrangements.