This impressive-looking Outback® Magnum Three Burner Gas Barbecue gives you some great additional features that will allow you to create and cook even more exciting food. The Magnum features an integrated ignition system for the three burners, as well as an independently-controlled side burner which is perfect for sauces, soups and sides. The porcelain-enamelled cooking bowl, roasting hood and cooking grills have all been designed for durability and simple cleaning. There is also an easy to clean drip tray to clear away the grease. With a handy side table for extra preparation space, a warming tray for more cooking space, heat gauge, tool hooks and bottle opener, this barbecue sits on a two wheeled cart which makes the unit easy to manoeuvre to wherever you wish to hold your gathering.
- 2 x Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills
- Porcelain enamel, double skin roasting hood to prevent rust and scratches.
- Side burner for additional cooking space
- Warming rack
- Side table for additional preparation space
- Tool hooks
- Heat Gauge
- 3 stainless steel burners
- Bottle opener
- Metal base tray for storage
Product height: 112cm. Product width: 61.5cm. Product depth: 149cm
Black and Silver
Always follow instruction manual and perform leak test before each cooking session.
Full Delivery & Returns
This product will be dispatched using our "Named Day Delivery" service:
- For UK mainland addresses, after you place your order we will email you a link to our delivery calendar, so you can choose your delivery date. This will offer a choice of delivery dates from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) available for your postcode.
- Saturdays will be included during peak times although will not be available for all areas.
- For addresses in, the Highlands and offshore islands, our parcel carrier will call you within 10 working days of ordering to agree a convenient delivery day Monday to Friday.
- Once your order has been scheduled for delivery, our parcel carrier will contact you 24 hours beforehand providing you with a 3-hour time window for delivery.
- We currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- In the infrequent event of problems on the day of delivery, you will receive a call to notify you and discuss alternative arrangements.