Regatta's Lochlan Insulated Jacket in dark khaki is a stylish version of the quilted country jacket which will protect you from showers and keep you warm.
The Lochlan is made from robust, water repellent, micro poplin, filled with Thermo-Guard insulation and with a polyester taffeta lining.
Other features which make this jacket a practical and stylish choice are the removable, outer, soft sherpa fleece collar, two chest patch pockets with snap fasteners, and two lower patch pockets with snap fasteners and hand-warming pockets behind.
- Quilted water repellent polyester micro poplin.
- Durable water repellent finish.
- Thermo-Guard insulation.
- Polyester taffeta lining.
- Removable outer sherpa fleece collar.
- 2 chest patch pockets with snap fastenings.
- 2 lower patch pockets with hand warmer pockets behind.
- Back vents with stud fastening.
- Cool machine wash with Regatta Isotex cleaner or pure soap.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.