Offering luxury, innovation and practicality combined, the Weber Genesis II E-335 Gourmet Barbecue System Gas Barbecue will give you the options you need to get as adventurous as you'd like with outdoor cooking. With three high-performance, stainless steel burners, a spacious cooking space, GS4 high performance grilling system, and smart iGrill 3 compatibility, this top of the range stainless steel grill is just waiting to serve your gathering. This model has been upgraded with a closed grill cabinet, independently controlled side burner, which is perfect for soups, sauces and sides, and a powerful sear burner. So get your creative chef's head on and be ready for culinary masterpieces from this amazing cooking station!
- GS4 high performance grilling system that makes the grilling easy and reliable
- Infinity ignition that makes the burners ignite fast every time
- 3 burners that ensure optimal heat distribution
- Grill cabinet for extra closed storage space
- Flavorizer bars that catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavour to your food
- iGrill 3 compatibility – for perfectly grilled food (sold separately)
- Tuck-away warming rack – folds down for easy storage
- Side burner – perfect for making gravies or boiling potatoes
- Sear burner for an added boost of heat
- Side mounted Gas Bottle Storage
- Welded Tube Frame
- Fuel Type: Liquid Petroleum Gas (Refillable Cylinder Sold Separately)
Lid Closed: H 120cm x W 150cm x D 74cm
Full Delivery & Returns
This product will be dispatched using our "Named Day Delivery" service:
- For UK mainland addresses, after you place your order we will email you a link to our delivery calendar, so you can choose your delivery date. This will offer a choice of delivery dates from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) available for your postcode.
- Saturdays will be included during peak times although will not be available for all areas.
- For addresses in, the Highlands and offshore islands, our parcel carrier will call you within 10 working days of ordering to agree a convenient delivery day Monday to Friday.
- Once your order has been scheduled for delivery, our parcel carrier will contact you 24 hours beforehand providing you with a 3-hour time window for delivery.
- We currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- In the infrequent event of problems on the day of delivery, you will receive a call to notify you and discuss alternative arrangements.