The 4:1 Pulley system on the Wolf-Garten multi-change Adjustable Anvil Tree Lopper requires less effort for easier pruning. The Anvil action uses a precision ground blade for an effective cut with a 180 degree adjustable working angle for branches up to 40mm.
- Easy cut on high branches up to 40 mm diameter.
- Its precision-ground, non-stick blades continue to provide clean and exact cuts even after thousands of cuts.
- You can even suspend it from a branch by means of the 180 offset to permit tireless cutting.
Length: 22 cm
Lopping at heights up to 5.70 m
Designed to be used with your choice of lightweight handles:
- Wolf Garten multi-change ZM100W wooden handle & grip 100cm
- Wolf Garten multi-change ZMI12 aluminium handle 118cm
- Wolf Garten multi-change ZM140W wooden handle & grip 140cm
- Wolf Garten multi-change ZM170 wooden handle & grip 170cm
- Wolf Garten multi-change ZMV4 telescopic handle 220cm-400cm
- Wolf Garten multi-change ZMAD aluminium d-grip handle